1. On February 12th, my last day at work in KSA, God reminded me that I am loved and to speak life to people. Excited to share that story in person!
2. Psalm 104 (as my friend Anita says) is DELICIOUS!! You gotta read it!!!
3. I believe the young women I encountered in the classroom will change KSA for the better! I see it already!
4. Meaningful, quality, 1-1 convos are so special to me. Quality>quantity fo sho’!
5. Why is this man clipping his nails in church??!! We can hear that!! Yes, I wrote this part in church.
6. Even when you do your part in a timely fashion, it don’t always work like that. This experience has forced me to sit down (uncomfortably:-/) and wait. James 1:4 tho.
7. Mothers are awesome!! Dads too, but mommies of multiples??!! The food source??!! Y’all got a job!! Salute.
8. Buying insurance will remind you of your age!! Why mine gotta be so high doe??! Cuz I’m lightly seasoned 😉 But seriously, travel insurance is worth the extra peace for you and your fam.
9. I don’t know how I’ll feel when I leave this place, but right now I’m okay! Busy-ness helps.
10. I’m on the road to home!!! Going to a few more places. First for work, then for play-live while I’m living right?!
11. I will miss the worship experience and fervent desire/expectancy for God at GOC. I pray I continue to change for the better.
12. S/o to Talijah who said pack light and Angela who said pack early! I didn’t implement those strategies when you told me to, but I’m trying harder this go round!
13. February 25th (as I’m typing) is my Saudiversary!! I’ll leave two days later.
14. I feel like it’s been longer than a year-like I have a totally different life right now, it’s been awesome!!!
15. I loved living with all women, I really did. I lived with a great group of people, which I know helped. I’ll miss them and house mother always making food for the family! Special times 🙂
16. This one’s for me-write the goals down, prioritize, and if you don’t check them off today, as long as God gives life tomorrow, handle it. It’s okay if you don’t get through the whole list in a day A! #encourageyourself
17. I love that I’ve witnessed the historical/political sides of the countries I’ve visited on this journey, I want that to continue.
18. Words have power. I casually said (albeit a few times) that I want to experience a concert overseas (the crowds just look more excited!) and on 2/27, I’ll be watching John Legend and Esperanza live in Dubai!!
19. I’ve received God’s grace, mercy, and favor on another level since I left the US and at times, I feel spoiled and undeserving, but God’s ultimate gift is LOVE, so I’m grateful and pray I use it all for His glory…No good thing will He withhold from those who walk upright (Ps 84:11) I’m trying.
20. Transition and the unknown are scary (I hate scary movies!!lol), but God’s peace and lead help me breathe a lil easier.