Grateful to be home safe and especially grateful for all of your prayers and encouragement-thank you! This post is dedicated to HOME! BKNY!
1. People still angry on the B54! I def got a chuckle out of it this time.
2. After a 14 month fast from alcohol, it tastes extra strong now, so far I’m ehh on it.
3. God reminded me not to get too comfortable, change is constant.
4. I won when the homeless gentleman told me “Hey soul sista, you rockin it girl, makes my eyes very happy!” Home.
5. A cabbie spoke to me in Arabic, never happened before…is it that obvious?!
6. Brooklyn-I love you, but watching you change like this hurts my heart.
7. NY is tryna take all my money!! Gotta be strategic about this spending.
8. Things change and stay the same. Home.
9. I binge watched Empire when I got back, I get it y’all!
10. Thankful for family that will hook up your grooming needs! Mommy, Judy, and Diane-I appreciate that y’all love me and wanna keep me fresh!
11. I’m trying to eat better-it’s not cheap, but I trust it will be worth it.
12. Thankful for the reminder of Psalm 51:10-I need that, especially here!
13. How come I’m the only one wearing my winter jacket??! It’s cold y’all! lol
14. They posting rules and pictures of how to act on the train now??!! I guess it has to be explicit
15. Pacing myself here-y’all be doing too much-okay okay, that was me 14 months ago! 😛
16. Thankful for difficult, but honest conversations-I must be growing up a bit!
17. NY rats are way too healthy!! What gives??!!
18. Transitioning back to home MY way, helped ease the process!
19. Had a convo with the elders my first Sunday back in church. That’s wisdom that we need and won’t be here forever-let’s take time to listen.
20. I also won when someone told me “you look like a baby” after checking my ID, shout out to the ancestors for that Good Black!
21. There is still no place like home and something so sincere and inexplicable about that hometown love-thank you for the warm homecoming!
7 thoughts on “May-Month 9-Special Delivery, I’m Home!!”
I am so happy to know that you’re home and transitioning well. What a great race you’re running and you’re representing the Kingdom of God wherever you are. I respect and love you. So happy for all of the love that you’re getting back home. You deserve it. I know they’re glad to have there treasure back as well.
I am so grateful for the time we spent, you don’t know how far those talks and words carried me!!! No place like home indeed, but no one but us will ever understand the Saudi connection! I love you.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m so happy to have you back home 🙂 I am also so grateful for the life altering experience you had. The real “work” begins now. Love you.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Girl! And the real work was awaiting! I love you and appreciate you!
#11 is very true! You paying the price now for the overall benefits! Food for thought…eating better makes you look and feel better! #3 change should be to make us better! #9 yes ma’am! #19 oh yeah!
April, It was a pleasure meeting you in Bangkok! Also, the picture above is DOPE – I dig it. I’m glad you enjoyed your journey and made the journey back home safely. I hope all is well.
Howard! I owe you an email!!! Long time! Thank you so much! Blessings always!